Sunday, March 09, 2008

I must say, Saturday was the best picnic i've had with the sweetheart (i guess it's because it's the ONLY official picnic we've had. haha) Unfortch, I left liyanah's cybershot at home. The whole picnic was actually hilarious. The mishaps was unimaginably crazy but we pulled through, with a tent that had no skeletal thingy to hold it up, swimming and getting dry with only 1 miserable face towel, a semut infested oreo cheesecake (made by yours truly!) and all.
But it was simply heartwarming to see that look on his face when he read the favour coupons that fell out of the 20balloons that he popped, one by one. The surprised expression on his face was priceless when he turned round to see what i had laid out for him, the nearly 20 presents together with our photos embedded in the frames, the meal i had homecooked for him, the birthday cheesecake together with the bottle of sparkling grape that even came with plastic champagne glasses! There was also the birthday wish book where i had gotten our friends and relatives to write wishes for him.
It felt good to know that I've made his day a little more than special, a little magical, something I know he'll never forget, ever.
Sometimes, while doing the things you do for the people you love, it is then that you realise just how much they really mean to you.
Ps, the better details are in my
LJ.
Labels: birthday, picnic
X O X O; 10:47 pm